USA TOLL FREE #
REST OF THE WORLD
+353 876 220 788
Kilkenny Marble Pendant - Circle Celtic Knot
350 Million Years old
Celtic Knot Design Circle Pendant handmade by Sue Bowden. Made from dark Kilkenny marble gemstone and sterling silver. Designed by Sue Bowden in County Kilkenny, Ireland.
Kilkenny Marble Celtic Knot Pendant
- Circle shape Pendant (sterling silver)
- Quality carved dark limestone Kilkenny marble stones with in inlay celtic knot design. Made from sterling silver and Kilkenny Marble.
- This set of Irish made earrings has been handmade in County Kilkenny by Sue Bowden.
- Read about Kilkenny Marble below.
- Approx 1" inches long, 0.4" inches wide
- 18" sterling silver chain
Kilkenny Marble is a dark limestone unique to Ireland. This sophisticated and beautiful black stone was formed in the geological tie known as the Carboniferous period and is flecked with paler shades representing the fossilised shelly creates, corals and sea lillies contained therein.
Quarried in Kilkenny in eastern Ireland for hundreds of years it gives Kilkenny its famous nickname, 'The Marble City'