Connemara Marble Shamrock design earwire Earrings. Marble stones inlaid in sterling silver shamrock earwires. Individually handcrafted here in Ireland with traditional shamrock design.
Sterling Silver Connemara Marble Shamrock Earwires Earrings
- Quality carved Connemara marble stones inlaid in sterling silver shamrock earwires
- This set of Irish made earrings have been hand carved and hand polished by a skilled craftsman, from the highest quality Connemara marble for finest color and finish.
- Made from sterling silver and high grade quality Connemara Marble
- The shamrock is a national symbol of Ireland and it traditionally worn on St Patrick's Day by people of Irish extraction all around the world.
- The shamrock is a traditional portent of "Good Luck" !!!
- Read about Connemara Marble below.
- Approx 2 inches long with dangle,
- 3 leaf shamrock is approx 3/4 inch long
- Comes with presentation box
Connemara is a large peninsulain the west of County Galway. It is one of the last remaining Irish/Gaelic speaking parts of Ireland. The famous green and white Connamara marble, famed for its beauty, its color and its resistence, was formed more than 700 million years ago.
Themarbles is mined from deep under the 12 Bens Mountains. In ancient times, the beautiful Connemara marble was used for trading and barter. In more recent times Connemara marble was often used in the construction of granda and stateley buildings.
However in current times, Connemara Marble has become synonymous with fine quality jewellery. It enhances jewellery and is becoming more and more popular.
No two piecies of Connemara marble are identical so you are buying a totally unique piece of jewellery.