Connemara Marble Shamrock design large pendant with 18£ chain. Marble stones delicately inlaid in sterling silver shamrock inlays. Individually handcrafted here in Ireland with traditional shamrock design.
Connemara Marble Sterling Silver Shamrock Pendant
- Quality carved Connemara marble stones inlaid in sterling silver shamrock design
- This pendant was hand carved and hand polished by a skilled craftsman, from the highest Connemara marble for finest color and finish.
- Made from sterling silver and high grade quality Connemara Marble
- Remember ! No two pieces of Connemara marble is the same so every piece is totally unique.
- The shamrock is a national symbol of Ireland and it traditionally worn on St Patrick's Day by people of Irish extraction all around the world.
- The shamrock is a traditional portent of "Good Luck" !!!
- Read about Connemara Marble below.
- Approx 1 inch top to bottom and across.
- 18" (45cm) sterling silver chain
- Comes in attractive presentation box
Connemara a large peninsulain the west of County Galway. It is one of the last remaining Irish/Gaelic speaking parts of Ireland. The famous green and white Connamara marble, famed for its beauty, its color and its resistence, was formed more than 700 million years ago.
The marbles are mined from deep under the 12 Bens Mountains. In ancient times, the beautiful Connemara marble was used for trading and barter. In more recent times Connemara marble was often used in the construction of granda and stateley buildings.
However in current times, Connemara Marble has become synonymous with fine quality jewellery. It enhances jewellery and is becoming and more popular.
No two piecies of Connemara marble are identical so you are buying a totally unique piece of jewellery.