Mounted picture of the famous grey, One Man. Winner of the Hennessy Gold Cup in 1994, He went on to win the King George VI chase twice, and claimed the Queen Mother Champion Chase at Cheltenham.
Click HERE if you would like more information on the availability of this product.
One Man Famous Grey Racehorse
- From an original portrait by Stephen Smith
- Superb portrait reproduction of One Man, winner 1994 Hennessy Cognac Gold Cup
- See biography below
- 300mm x 255mm or 12 inches x 10 inches
- Precision cut double mount
- Also available in attractive mahogany style frame
A pleasure to watch, One Man built up a big following after a resounding victory in the 1994 Hennessy Cognac Gold Cup.
He went on to win the King George VI chase twice, and overcame a supposed Cheltenham hoodoo by bouncing back from two Gold Cup flops to claim the Queen Mother Champion Chase.
Tragically, he died just weeks after that Festival win, when falling at Aintree.
In 2004 he was voted sixth in a vote to find Britain and Ireland's all-time favourite racehorse.